- Administered personnel classification and compensation system for more than 5,000 West Virginia public higher education employees.
- Oversaw three-year higher education personnel study that examined numerous human resources issues, including job classification, compensation, pay-for-performance and professional development.
- Managed human resources, including staffing, compensation, training and development, employee benefits, safety and risk management as human resources director for manufacturing company with 300 employees in five states.
- Developed and submitted proposal to Legislative Oversight Commission of Educational Accountability containing seventy-four recommendations to overhaul West Virginia public higher education classification and compensation system and address other human resource issues.
- Supervised safety and risk management programs and managed workers’ compensation claims for manufacturing company. Developed safety incentive plan that produced dramatic decreases in safety incidents and workers’ compensation claims.
- Earned Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation from WorldAtWork Society.